Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back To It!

I was out of town for the last few days.  I'm back and the decluttering and organizing has resumed.

When I woke up this morning I looked over to the areas I had cleared before I left and they were clean and organized.  It was wonderful!  This morning I put all of the trip items away and it's almost like we never left.  The suitcases are back in their storage area.  The only lingering items are a few loads of laundry.   

I hope to finish the master bedroom by Thursday evening and the family computer area by Sunday evening.  Pictures to follow.

While we were gone I have been thinking about how to organize all of my family history research.  There's a lot more than pictures.  My brain is still working on that one but great progress has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment