Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A REALLY Fun Thing!

This morning I checked the moneysavingmom.com site and was reminded about the Free Grand Slam offer.

I learned about this a little more than a week ago and had put it on the calendar. Today from 6am to 2 pm Denny's is offering a FREE Grand Slam to everyone who walks through their doors. That's a fabulous deal if you ask me! When dh got up I reminded him and we decided to take the kids and have fun with it. One of our children LOVES Denny's. We made a point to not say too much until we were ready to walk out the door. I love surprising her like this. She's the type of kid that gets very excited over stuff like this.

When we got there we found a full parking lot and a little bit of a wait but it was reasonable. The staff was working super quick and it was pretty impressive. Plus we came away with full tummies and pretty decent coupons for the future. A home run in my book!

This has been a good week for free things. Yesterday I received a fun surprise. I had signed up for a free package coupon for the Oreo Golden Double Stuf cookies. I knew the coupon was coming and I was expecting one coupon. They sent me 2! So I used one and gave one to a friend.

FUN! FUN! FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment