Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Go check out Jamie Cooks It Up!

Every once in a while I come across a site and immediately grab their button and post it over here.

Jamie Cooks It Up is one of those spots.

All of you who know me know that I LOVE FOOD. And when I come across a site that has great ideas that I immediately want to try I just have to do a little shouting about it. I clicked through to her site from some where else and was so totally inspired by the picture of the cake she made for her daughter's birthday/baptism that I'm thinking of pulling out my decorating tips this very minute! It was simply beautiful! And when I saw the tutorial on how she did it I almost couldn't believe it.

So go check out her site and start producing beautiful birthday cakes for you and yours at a fraction of the cost of buying them.

I love frugal fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment