Thursday, February 2, 2012

More "Before" Pctures

As I've been putting all this together for the challenge I've come down with a nasty cold that the rest of the family has had. I don't usually catch things. This time I REALLY caught it. The cold meds are making me a bit loopy. I rarely take anything for any reason and I don't drink alcohol or even coffee. A full dose of meds in me really does the job! I wanted to post the rest of the "before" pictures. It's embarrassing but the accountability is needed.

The kids are all excited about this challenge. I'm glad because I'm going to need their help in areas. And since their rooms are included in this they will benefit from the prizes if we actually win something.

But this isn't about winning a "prize". If we did that would be fun. This is about making a better home for us.

The decluttering is already overwhelming. So my new mantra is: "Just one box at a time!"

Even though I feel completely lousy my goal today is to get one box out to the trash, one box in to the schoolroom for the yard sale, and the magazines purged.

Master Bedroom





Dd's Bedroom






Ds's Bedroom




Guest/Sewing Room





Family Room/Computer Room




School Room




No comments:

Post a Comment